Hydropress for tests of oil and gas pipes ultrahigh pressure
Hydraulic the press for test of pipes, developed and modernized by Gidroeleks Corporation, consider current trends in oil and gas branch and conform to the increased requirements imposed by production of pipes of an oil and gas range including class PREMIMUM pipes.
Considering saved up by us more than 25 summer experience in production of gidropress, we propose to you the most optimal solution for carrying out hydrotests of pipes.
Installation of our gidropress allows you:
- To increase quality of products and to be sure for 100% of reliability of each pipe since each pressured-up pipe has the passport of hydrotests created by a hydropress control system.
- To increase a products range due to increase in test pressure (at change of group of durability of material of the released pipe).
- To expand the nomenclature of the released pipes without considerable additional investments since ours of the hydropress are equipped with replaceable test heads (opressovochny heads) and if necessary, it is only enough to establish replaceable heads on a new standard size of pipes.
For test of pipes of an oil and gas range of Gidroeleks offers the hydropress for test of pipes the ultrahigh pressure which allow to test the following range of pipes:
- Pump and compressor pipes (GOST 633-80, GOST P 53366-2009, API 5CT, ISO 11960:2004).
- Casing pipes (GOST 632-80, GOST P 53366-2009, API 5CT, ISO 11960:2004).
Key parameters of pipes:
- diameter of the tested pump and compressor pipes from 48 mm to 114,30 mm;
- diameter of the tested casing pipes from 101,6 mm to 508 mm;
- test (opressovochny) pressure – 125 MPas and more;
- length of pipes is from 5 to 14,3 m;
- type of the ends of pipes: PREMIUM, smooth, carving, landed outside, with the screwed coupling, without coupling;
The basic complete set of a hydraulic press includes such main systems and components:
- hydraulic control system of executive mechanisms;
- water emulsion system of filling and preliminary sealing of an ispytuyemy pipe;
- water emulsion system of ultrahigh pressure;
- the hydraulic animator for forcing of pressure in a cavity of an ispytuyemy pipe up to the set sizes;
- the set of test heads providing sealing of a pipe;
- power designs for deduction of test heads on the ends of a pipe during test;
- the mechanical devices providing loading, unloading and fixing of a pipe in a press axis;
- the hardware and software systems providing management of a press and control of parameters of work in the manual and automatic modes.
Optionally with a press the following equipment is delivered:
- the closed system of a filtration of a water emulsion;
- system of diagnostics of hydraulic systems;
- additional sets of test heads;
- additional sets of sealing cuffs.